31.7.11
Move.
You know what, forget all the nice intros and shit.
haha.
Okay let's see, I fell out, then , in love again.
Love. What an intriguing word.
A word that is so powerful in many different ways.
sigh~ story of my life.Heh.
I am keeping a raincheck on myself.
It's hard. not to be able to control emotions, esp when you are arguing you know.
I almost slaughtered people, my p5 kids got quite the worst end.
But I still love them to bits.
I still haven't found myself even after all this while.
Still in the process, I am praying hard that I will get through this fasting month smoothly.
No glitches, insyaallah.
My head's pounding with lots of thoughts. Hehe.
My sister is singing off-key, adding on to my headache.
Can I curl myself up into a ball like a little kitten, and never wake up?
I need to change, Hiccups is given a choice, to stay or go.
I am determined to be strong no matter what happens.
I have to be.
Sometimes patience kills but its worth it in the long run.



Post a Comment