11.10.10



I went out with Oppa yesterday.

It seems that nothing has changed for him.
but I feel so weird.
Its like we're together but not together.
I dunno how to describe it.
I'm like caught in a limbo of very two different worlds.
He noticed me pondering far and decided to tegur.
But being me, it was hard to tell him as I don't want to so called ruin
the day.
Or otherwise.
He asked me not to think about it, to give him time.
After all, its only "a month" since.
And to think of it, its a month since we went out together.
He wants us to let it flow naturally.

Somehow, I feel its unfair, but to think again, we were each others firsts.
Its been five years since Sec school and we have never met anyone else.
I mean I have met other boys, but those are just friends, with nothing more.
And for him, its just making me..
okay its pointless to talk about it.


We talked about us.
Then I asked him,
Why are you asking me for things, when I am no longer your girlfriend?
He told me,
Saper cakap you are not my girlfriend?

See I told you.
This is just f**king confusing.
I am just scared that I'll be the one bearing all the heartache,
when one day he decides to leave me for someone else.
I will be the one crying like f***.
Not him.
I guess he will never be able to understand.

Neither will I.



0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com