26.9.10
pushing
I am stuck in a dream-like state now.
Personally, I don't even know how I am feeling now.
There is the numb aching feeling sometimes, then there is this full blast excruciation.
I cried my eyes out till 4am this morning, under the void deck,
with kakak.
I have to let go of yesterdays.
But its so difficult, cause I am one who will hold on to even the tiniest bit of memory.
Especially when it involves this being.
I reminisce the times we had.
Kakak says," Just think positively. Take it that you had spent at least 4 yrs together,
the best 4 years in your life.Now its time for both of you to move on."
Yes, I will admit, through the ups and downs,
IT WAS THE FUCKING BEST 4 - 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE.
I feel like crying again.
I want you. please.



Post a Comment