27.9.10

If you are reading.



Oppa,
I want you to know that there was no one else in my life
that I've loved so much.
I remembered how much shits we had to go through each day.
I held on to you like a life jacket, I wore you proudly.
I've tried my best to be someone perfect for you.
But I guess, I am just not that good enough, cause you left.
I am nursing my heart, I have nowhere to go.
I just want to say thank you for all the times we had.
I love taking care of you.
I wish you all the best in life.
I cannot make a promise with fate.
Neither does fate make promises to me.

I am trying very hard to sincerely let you go.
I am trying to cope.
How much I wished this wouldn't end, but we cannot deny
god's will.
Whatever wrong doing I did to you,please forgive me.
I don't even know how to end this post,
written just for you.
Maybe because, I haven't found the closure yet.
Love you.


0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com