17.9.10

Denial

I kept telling myself, I will be okay.
You kept me afloat with your voice everynight.
I look forward to that single phonecall.
I denied the fact that we were loosely tied, we will go separate soon.
I don't want that fact to sink in.
I kept fighting, but I know, its only just me.
The pounding of my shattered heart just hurts me even more.
My throat's closing up, denying every single breath I make.
It makes exhaling just so difficult.
I was never good with words.
So today, it just flowed.

I cannot face the world now.
I don't even know when.
I don't even want to live anymore, I want to give up.
What more do I need? What more can I do?
Without you, I'm so lost.
I tried to piece together everything that was shredded to bits in an instant,
but found that its beyond repair.
You chose that path that I want to follow.
But denied my entry and want to erase my existance.
Do you loathe me?

I cannot keep my head on straight.
I am drifting.


0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com