27.9.10

A Day at a Time.

I am not going to deny that I miss you.
I am not going to deny that I still love you lots.
I am taking a day at a time, thinking deeply,
crying bucket loads.
I am not going to deny that I am still hoping.
But I've told you, not to give me the hope.

I don't know what I am going to do today at work.
I don't know how sensitive I can be at work.
I am struggling to get my words out.
It's excruciating.
I cannot imagine my future now.
without you.
However I try, to keep myself busy,
sometimes I will drift off sub-conciously.

I am yearning for that closeness we had.
How am I to forget those memories?
Now I am feeling numb again.


For the past few nights, I have been harbouring dark thoughts.
Which is not a norm for me.
The walls I've torn down just for you,
are being brought up again.
Brick by heavy brick.
I know, I need to give myself time.
but how long?
The thought itself is killing me slowly.


0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com