13.9.10
Broken.
All good things have to come to an end soon.
I still remembered as if it was just yesterday we knew each other.
How damn hard was it to keep my mind clear and straight.
Till now, I still cannot keep my head straight.
It was so evident that something was happening.
But I was so sure, so sure, that there is no repeat.
I told myself, trust is key.
I never thought otherwise.
But that same feeling keeps bugging me over and over.
pushing me to the edge of despair and insanity.
I keep asking myself why?
I pondered over sleepless night after sleepless night.
Thinking where was it I made such a huge mistake.
I will never forget that night.
I told myself, its coming.
I needed to bury myself in a very big hole, not wanting to appear to anyone ever.
I wanted to just disappear.
Funnily, I didn't go extreme though I thought I was going to.
As for now, I am sitting here typing, dumbfounded.
My heart is about to jump out of its place.
Its just going hyper.
Confused as both of us are,
I pray that the outcome will be best for both of us.
I am clenching and unclenching my my fist. Holding a lot of things in.
Let's simply put it. I'm Lost.



Post a Comment