19.4.10
Two faced.
I feel so breathless right now, like something is cutting off my air supply.
I am stuffed up to the brim with problems here and there.
Maybe my life is meant to be filled all this non-stop problem.
I've tried so hard to avoid all sorts of things but mayhem just seems to know
where I'll be.
They are sprouting like mushrooms after the rain.
pop.pop.pop.
I'm feeling kinda dreamy when everything comes to a halt and you find a little speck of free mind.
Then the same horrible cycle starts again.
I know I should be immune to it already,
somehow heart set in stone,
of course I perceived it wrongly.
I am always too optimistic about the outcome and
it loves to go the other way round.
Nothing has felt worst than getting to know from someone else that you find me a bane.
Then when I greet you, its like that hatred for my family does not even exist.
Plaster on that fake smile and ingenuity more often.
Your acting skills are way on par with those professionals.
Ironic isn't it?
Respect is what you earn not ask for.
But maybe some can actually BUY it with status and wealth.
After all, both co-exist most of the time.
Just like you and your hypocritical facade.
All this thinking of Maybes of you is making me nauseous even more.
Hope that whatever you wished for my family,
has the same effect on yours.
Save all the gossips for the drama you put so flawlessly.
I'll give you a standing ovation, maybe ask for an encore.



Post a Comment