2.4.10

Treasure Bus




Taking a ride on the bus gives me a sense of peace somehow.
I really treasure my bus rides to yishun.
Especially in the mid afternoons.
I just realised everytime I pass by the Mandai area, it hits me that my grandma is no longer with me.
Everytime I pass by the Mandai area, all the memories I had with her floods right back.
Everytime I pass by the Mandai area, I think of her and the time I bathed her before she was clothe in the white shroud,
all sweet smelling and made up to meet Him.
Everytime I pass by the Area, my eyes just get so teary.
Her passing was just so surreal.
No complications, no dramatic events, nothing.
Only that she was lying bedridden, and passed on ever so calmly.
And to face the fact that she's gone.
I just feel... I don't know.



I really don't know how I feel.
I don't know if I am not accepting fate.
Having difficulty accepting it,
Or is it just I am unable to let go of the memories?
And I know maybe I am just too emotional about it.
Life has to go on.
And now I need my treasure bus.









0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com