5.4.10




Tired as I am right now, I stubbornly wanna post something.
Just got off the phone with Oppa.
For the sake of checking something on the internet.
Tired.Sleepy. Having really bad migrane.
I used not to have migranes at all.

Anyway, tomorrow need to go work.
Luckily I have to clock in at 10.
The thing is I don't know whether I should go late or earlier.
I know, stupid question.
Go later better right?
My father wants to do military house training;
wake the girls, esp ME, at 5.30 in the morning.
WHAT FOR?
Do housework of course. Clean up the mess that the family makes after they go off for their respective sch/work.
Does it makes any sense to you?
erm...NO!
The idea sounds totally preposterous.
AND it's totally barbaric.


Seriously, my head is so not helping now.
I need to go, sleep.
I need sleep.





0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com