11.4.10
So today I wished I was a Vampire.
Having all those powers and abilities.
Having that mysterious vibe about me.
And on the other side of my head,
I wished I was a human who was unreadable by a Vampire.
Someone who fascinates their kind and can be so mysterious.
Well basically everything is about being mysterious.
But I really find the character interesting.
How her mind works, is just so enthralling, mesmerizing.
Thoughts that's different from a normal being.
My head is a scatterbrain of words now.
I am just so into the thinking that I am not able to string proper sentences with
the proper grammar and punctuation.
I cannot imagine that it was fiction.
I just have a wild imagination right now.
Its like free and fast, running through the woods in Forks.
It will be oh-so-breathtaking.
All the sights and sounds intensified and knowing that you have forever to soak it up.
A love story like that can only be so real in books.
It will be impractical here in the real world.
Sigh.



Post a Comment