16.4.10

Scatterbrain




Before I blog further,

HAPPY B'DAE ATIKA!!!!!!!!!!
Ni lah wish dari nenek 24 jam pelupa.
Wish you all good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wished for a lot of things in the world.
But most of my wishes ain't coming true.
Maybe not now, maybe never.
I feel like I am wallowing in self -pity.
Maybe I have never felt true happiness before.
Maybe never.
There is a lot of maybes in my head, all stuck in my numbing skull.
Its crammed up there, begging for release.
Only thing is that when I open my mouth,
it gets messy.


Workplace has not been a cheerful place.
I dun seem to fit in anywhere and with anyone.
It just seems that my closest colleague is just happy when my supervisor/ and the bosses always turns to
her for opinions and ask for her advice.
I feel so inadequate.
And I am handicapped, languagely.
(Its not even a word I know, I told you already.)
They speak a lot of Mandarin.

I have so many nagging feelings today.
Its just so overwhelming.








0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com