26.4.10




My last post made me sound like a selfish bitch.
Sorry.
I was just so frustrated.
Yes Atika, you're right, life is always full of shits.
And they will never go away, even after you solve one prob.

Update on so far what I have been doing over the weekend:
Went to work on Sat, stayed in the centre,
ALONE, until about 11 am.
Thankfully Annabel came.
If not I think I will just give up and scream my hearts out all the way to the entrance.
Its so eerie sitting there alone.
tsk, and I fell asleep.
Hopefully, boss doesn't see.

Then Kakak and Abang came down, went with Mother to Orchard to recce.
We will be bringing the kids for outing at Orchard.
Funny right?
Mother just had to spoil my day by passing the Non-halal food remarks again.
Thanks eh.
Kakak and her bf drove me all the way home.
Kakak and Abang make fun of Mother on the drive back.
My stomach still hurts from all that laughing.


All that niceness is just a mask,
Time will make it wear out and out comes the truth behind it.
Hope you're happy with yourself, cause you asked for it.




0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com