19.4.10




I can't help but feel like punching someone in the face right now.
It makes me mad, how someone can be so good to you one day and then just
totally change, treat you with not a single drop of gratefulness.
Starting criticizing you and agreeing with the others even though you know that is not the actual case.
Hypocrites.
I've enough in my family to even spot them with just a few sentences coming out from their mouths.
You just love to see my family quarrel over stupid small things.
You breathe in the hatred filling the air when they tell you how they feel right?
What kind of utter satisfaction.


Miserable as I am, I stay away from feeding on other people's displeasure,
trying to make it bigger, or blown up to gargantuan proportions.
You don't deserve the help my mother gives you, neither the pity I have for you.








0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com