3.3.10
Salt and pepper.
Sitting outside at night in the living room alone, is just theraputic sometimes.
Latest updates on cold war: chilling.
I am still quiet, not saying much.
My work hasn't been helping much in destressing.
I think I scolded the kids a lot these past few days.
How can I not?
They were just not paying attention when I am teaching.
Now I know how the teachers felt.
I am sorry, my dear teachers.
My aunt's in ICU.
God knows what happen.
I never asked my mum much.
Just knew it this evening.
I am not sure whether it is that bad.
But it just makes me feel bad, like I cursed her or something.
Its just like she was angry at me and then now, things are spiralling downwards for her.
Right now I am just blaming myself, because she got sick and had to be admitted to the Hospital.
Met Oppa for a while .
Had quite a good time.
Destressing, laughing, eating.
I needed the time to just let go.
His birthday is coming up.
Don't know what to get him,
thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking.
I guess the best thing that ever happened to me was going to school and starting work.
Going to school, I met friends, which I can relate to at times,
Joke and laugh like crazy, made me feel like I do not have to carry the whole world's burden on my shoulders.
Funnily enough I find work fun too.
I guess it depends on your colleagues that you have,
and the things that the kids do will surprise you everyday.
No matter how devilish they may be,
when it comes a time where you see the results shown,
you know that you've bee trying your hardest to mould them into someone useful cause you keep pushing till you cannot push anymore.
Playing the waiting game now is crucial.
to see where we are going to,
to see if we can leap to greater heights,
to see if we are stagnant like still water,
or if we are ever going to survive the challenges this concrete jungle are dishing out to us.
I am going to lie still in wait.



Post a Comment