8.3.10



Long gone was the time when things went smooth sailing.
Struggling through life is one thing, trying to fulfill your dreams is another.
When you fall, you just need to pull yourself back up and carry on.
How cliche is that statement?

I was watching Cougar Town.
Thanksgiving episode.
I realised that families are not about blood ties,
but they are those you choose to be in your lives.
The ones that you cry, laugh, get angry with.
Even though blood is thicker than water,
but sometimes its something more than that.
I don't really know how to describe it much.


I lay on a bed of roses,
but get hurt by their thorns instead.
How sweet and innocent something may look.
Blue water looking so serene.
Underwater currents lurk underneath.
How I can't help myself, for being so naive.



0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com