21.2.10

Useless




Apparently, I am embarrassed with myself.
To the extent that I hate myself.
I am having really bad probs.
The main thing now is how to solve it.
My loan with my aunt, how much should I pay per instalment?
Besides that, my mum asked me if I wanna take life insurance.
So how?
Maybe all these things are not much of a prob.
But I feel so pressured to do things nowadays that I feel so useless when I cannot do something.

Before anything, I want to say sorry to Sisterhood $1.
Atika and Afiqah.
I did not reply to any of your sms-es.
The thing is I dunno how to tell you all that I am not able to for the time being.
Even though with the salary reaching $1000 plus after CPF.
I have many things to settle now that I dun find myself able to enjoy what I've earned.
BUT, I do miss you gerls truckloads.
I wish I could have gone out with you gerls.
I really want to go out and spend time with you.
It's really been a long, long,long time.
Maybe when the time comes, we'll do one big reunion BBQ kay?


How I do wish I am still a teenager.
Age is really coming up faster and faster.
I am almost legal for everything now.
7 more months.




0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com