28.2.10
I cannot help but whine @ my own blog.
Coz no one will want to talk to me except my siblings.
But I dun really cry in front of them.
Everything is pent up in me.
And its just waiting for the right time to burst.
My parents are ignoring me,
just as my aunt and her maid is.
My life has been turned upside down.
And I think I'd better be a mute from now on.
cause not only I can benefit from it and not lose my voice,
but it others, like them, can benefit too.
Maybe my problem was small and I made it big.
Or its just that my parents made a big fuss out of it.
And that person whom I with my secret,
I don't know how to look at you anymore.
Cause now the whole world knows about it.
I might look quiet, but please dun step over my head and try to think I cannot
do anything right just because,
I AM YOUNG AND I AM A FEMALE.
I might have made mistakes in the past but if you think I dun deserve the trust that you gladly
give to the other siblings,
then I think its better for me to just keep quiet and ignore you too.



Post a Comment