28.2.10




I am exhausted.
I fell asleep in the bus on the way back from CCK to BP.
Then alighted @ my bus stop before boarding the bus to Yishun.
I fell asleep on my journey back too.
Literally dozing and nodding off in the bus.
Tried to stay awake, but failed.

My current situation during the Cold War: Still Fighting.
Ayah texted me saying that now I like to make my own decisions and like to follow my heart.
He says that I am not respecting my mum at all.
Come on.
I never disrespect my mum.
Tell me, I come home late, and that is called disrespecting my mum?
I come home late after work is called disrespectful?
I come home late because I had to tutor someone is called disrespectful?
I, ever since Secondary school, stopped yelling at my mum, and talk nicely,
no matter how mad I am at her.
I NEVER asked my mum for anything.
She never bought for me anything also.
No matter how many times I cry with her, everytime the person initiating the hugs
are me.
She never show her affectionate side to me.
She would hug and kiss my other siblings, but not me.
How do you think I feel?



0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com