26.2.10




Deep in thoughts and reminded myself of how things used to be.
Where there wasn't a care in the world.
Having the sweet innocence of a child.
Thrown into a pit of worldly matters.
mostly laced with misery and suffering.
It's like waking up from a nightmare that is on replay.

I've to start learning how to speak my mind.
And I know that I've gone as far as I can to change.
But how?
Speaking something that makes the other party hurt but the other party can accept it.
Because for way too long I've been nice.

My mother just came back home.
She gave me "the" face.
Not even wanting to look at me.
She even commented something when my sis asked her smt.
I noe it was aimed at me from the tone of her voice.

Too tired to carry on.
I'm just destroying myself further.
I know when I am no longer needed in a certain place.




0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com