27.2.10
A Cold War is ensuing in the house.
My home is no longer humble.
My parents aren't really talking to me.
I don't really wanna open my mouth much.
The more I think about things, the more hurt I get.
And let me remind you, everyone in my family thinks that I am a liar.
Cause apparently whatever comes out of my mouth, doesn't match with what I do.
And yes people have been talking.
My parents have always reminded me that we should talk not about the family's ill deeds to anyone.
But now what's happening?
If they think that this is going to help me in some way, FAT CHANCE.
It's making me feel just more unwanted.
I have always looked on the bright side of things.
Not to mention every problem.
And the worst is that, I tried my best to do things right,
but things just dun seem to want to go that way.
I am somehow,stuck.
Maybe, I am not praying enough.
huh.
I want to start on a clean slate,
but hey, do you think everyone wants to cooperate?
You see, these people now, have negative impressions of me.
And now, when I salam my mum especially,
she always try to snatch her hand away.
How do you think I feel?
You know, I am sick and tired of all this.
This is going to be hard no matter what.
But right now, I am going to do things no matter what others think of me.
Enough is enough.
I need to keep myself happy cause only thinking of others happiness will just add on to my misery.
And no one else will be helping me get up on my own two feet except myself.
Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that struts and frets his hour on stage,
And then is heard no more.



Post a Comment