26.2.10
Agitated
First I did not give a damn about it.
but NOW it just seems like smt I need to care about.
What's worse, its always a single person affecting the mood of the rest.
I thought it was only a temporary kind of behaviour.
But if this carries on over a period of time,
I will just surrender and not care at all.
A friend of mine or not,
Please dun treat me as if I am oblivious to the things which are happening.
Speak in your own tongue I dun really care but pls.
I am not that dumb a-hole.
If you treat me as one of your friends,
stop all the keeping of secrets from me.
You are after all the opposite sex.
Being sensitive is not part of your nature.
This person, likes to follow me around.
I get very stressed up as he goes everywhere I go.
I am irritated.
Smile I might but try going somewhere else and not just my space.
You are intruding my personal confinement.
White flags will be up before anyone knows it.



Post a Comment