21.1.10

Sidetracked



I am mentally and physically exhausted.
I had a case of a parent accusing me of not checking her child's homework.
But that WS was not even taken out at the first place and none of the teachers saw it.
Well i know not checking the communication book was my fault because I was too busy.
But she did not have to give me the face as if I am ur freaking servant lah sia.
I might be younger than you but I noe what I did do and did not do.
I have apologised to her about this,
but hey you never said sorrie to me when your son accused me wrongly.
I noe you pay the school fees and such,
but he is already a P3 boy.
Dun you think he needs to be more responsible?
Goodness.

The difference between parents then and now.
Even the auntie at the gate said that today's parents are too vocal.
They are not letting the child grow into a better adult.
Too pampered.
Parents last time dun really say much coz they noe the teachers are doing their best to educate the child.
But sometimes the teachers go overoard.
Haiya.

But seriously just now,
I felt treated as if I was a piece of dirt.

I tell you that if you work in my workplace then you'll know how its like.
There are these type of parents who are very demanding and throw everything to the teacher.
She can still wipe for him the tears even though she knows that the child is wrong.
saying not to cry.ughh.

Enough bout this situation.
The more I think of it, the more I wanna barf.




0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com