20.1.10



I am currently into a few Korean songs.
All thanks to shereen for introducing me to this drama.
OMGOMGOMG!
So nice lah.
its best giller.
to me.
hahahahahah.

Anyway, today will determine everything.
I am worried for her.
But I noe she can find better places.
Best of luck.

Kal is in Jakarta.
For 4 days.
to enjoy his time after 2 yrs of NS.
Have fun kiddo.

I am down with flu and fever on Mon.
Left with its residue of running nose and cough.
Am losing my voice at the same time.
Dang it.
The kids are asking me" teacher are you feeling better?" yesterday.
Joey was the first to ask me if I was sick on Mon.
Kids are smart.
My whole class kept asking me if I was feelng better.
heheh..
so sweet.
Jeremy complained to his mum that I am fierce.
hahah.
Adeline told his mum that it is better dat way so he will learn to behave,
but I can tell you he is very smart.

I will try to post a pic of them one day.
heheh. That is if I can take a nice group Pic of them.
Kids.


0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com