16.12.09

Tribute to My One and only Love.




She was suffering long enough and it's time she went.
I regret not seeing her last Saturday,
I was too busy handling world matters.
She on the other hand was on the delicate balance.
I promised myself to visit her today, Tuesday.
But that will now never happen will it?
She's gone,left me, her family and those who love her so deeply.
She's now being questioned.
I am sure Muslims will understand the sentence above.

She went away looking as if she was asleep.
Never calling out to anyone. She faced it all alone.
Only before she went, my aunt and the maid managed to hole her hand and ask for forgiveness.
I was hoping I could do that when she went,
but it was not meant to be.
I miss her so badly.
Even when she did not recognise anyone, she will still talk and laugh at my jokes.
I miss her scent.
I miss the loud noises she makes when all of us tries to sleep.
I miss her face with that toothless smile.
I miss tube-feeding her milk for her.
I miss everything.

Semoga Nenek yang tersayang, Zainab Binte Hamid,
dapat pergi dengan aman.
Semoga rohmu dicucuri rahmat, doa-doa anak-anakmu dan cucu-cucumu,
akan menemani nenek dan menerangkan lagi pusara abadi nenek sekarang.
Amin.
Selamat Tinggal nenek.
Sayang dan rindu Cyty pada nenek takkan pernah pudar.





0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com