8.12.09



second post for the day.
Actually I have no idea on what to write.
only that today, work was a per usual, tiring.
I still have alot of assessment books to clear.
I am still wondering on what to put on the Pri 2's notice board.
Its just straining.
And one of teacher wants to quit.
Well, if she/he does then its down to like 4 teachers taking care of like 6 levels.
I have to learn juggling all the admin work and students academic work.
HELP!
struggling I am.
anyway, they are searching for a teacher.
I am not sure whether its part time or full time.
And yes, one of the qualities they look out for is your passion to take care of kids and learn asap.
really, if u think its easy, you are soooooo wrong.


0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com