31.12.09

Paper bag over My head



I think I am suffering from inferiority complex.
Seriously, I do not feel up to par when I am at work.
Nor even think that I can communicate well and socialize well.
I have this thing in my head bugging me and saying that people keep saying bad things bout me,
though I noe they are not.

Aku dah terjangkit ke?
Mampos lah.

But sometimes it irritates me when I have that kind of feeling.
I just seem to exhaust myself into thinking to much about what others think of me
and not about What i think is best from my perspective.
When will it all go away?
And having a late salary is not making me feel any better.
It makes me think I am invisible.
Wadahell.

Its difficult to be good and easy to be bad.
And I am trying my very hard to be a good role model.
Stress levels are getting on the high.


0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com