30.12.09




I will be screaming YAHOOOOO!
hahah. tml last day of the Dec prog.
SOOOOO HAPPIIIIEEE!!!
omg. yesterday was like so tiring.
went to the JBP for Hollywood Dinos.
BORING.
but it was kinda interesting at times.
Then we went to Chinese Garden.
Jalan sampai sesat.
Tsk.

Gotta hand it to Fatin, she has a very good sense of planning.
Have to learn sometime.
I feel so inadequate sometimes when I work there.
I dun like scolding the children but its a must.
I mean they don't seem to respect the teachers sometimes.
And taking care of them is like very tiring sometimes.
But they can be endearing at times too...

Okay till then.
I wanna go makan.
My fren for the month is still not here.
where are you?



0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com