13.12.09
I can feel that its nearing an end.
I have no idea when, I have no idea how.
That feeling of breathlessness and uneasiness hits me over and over again.
I am not wanting to let go but at the same time,
something is telling me to.
I am drained physically and mentally.
I am fighting with every last ounce of energy I can.
Crying does not seem like an option now.
COZ seriously, it shows that I am weak.
It shows I am vulnerable.
And I haven't cried for such a long time.
So these tears that I have held back,
are 5 months worth's.
Almost at my wits end, I am praying that I don't blow over.
On the other hand maybe,
its not worth praying for anymore.
My head's pounding hard.
I feel nauseous.
all because of a status that was not updated for such a long time.
Truly sorry I am.



Post a Comment