25.12.09

Flashbacks




Its been long enough not updating.
I miss blogging.
well, apart from the hectic work schedule,
and other things.

I guess its too early to be making any new year resolutions.
but heck.
Let's start with what I did this past year.
hmm.

okay.
I completed my Diploma in Mass Communications.
So, academically I'm there.Somehow.
hehehe.
Then there was the quarrels, cracks in my r/s.
Still under construction with scotchtape, masking tape, plaster of paris and yada2.
Then, slowly, I found work after so long.
Adelfibel.hehe. I'm still unable to pronounce it properly.
But it gave me so much joy to work with the kids.


Then came the passing of my grandma.
This was the most saddest moment of my life.
I will never forget how hard I cried at her funeral.
Till now, its still a little hard to grasp the fact that she's gone.
There was never a single moment that I forgotten her.
Though I did regret not visiting her more often.
But I am happy enough that she does not have to suffer anymore pain
coz right now the world has seen and felt too much pain.


So that's it now.
I am just praying that evrything goes well and pick up soon..
Till then..
Toodles.


0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com