13.12.09

Confetties of Life.




I guess you will never know what will happen in the future.
okay wat am I saying??
like DUH.

Wat I meant was,well, you can plan and plan and plan till you crack your brains,
but in the end, there are bound to be hurdles here and there.
That may cost u either your effort and change courses,
or just push through and make it to the finish line.

Kal commented on my FB post.
and on my status.
after all, I am always getting picked on.
True to his nature, I was being shot at.
The words were as hurtful as they were degrading.
But yet I kept my cool.
I am not bragging about me being able to keep cool,
nor am I touching upon seeking sympathy from my readers here.
I am just telling, I need a place to pour out my heart to.

Forget about it.
I don't feel like carrying on talking about this.
Let's go on to something more lighter and cheerful shall we?

Work.
So-so.
I guess its been fun, stressful and convenient.
The kids are great, rowdy, playful, and sweet at times.
Still working on how to manage a classroom and keep the noise level down.
They can be a little over the top at times.
But hey, they are Kids.
Hopefully, the 3 months pass through without many glitches.
Praying as hard as I can.
I have to admit, office politics are everywhere.
But I think, as long as you don't get too deep in something,
its best.
cheerios to a somber today.







0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com