14.11.09
My head ngah makin biol, makin stress.
Neverending housechores.
neverending parent bullying.(seriously, esp my father)
And this PERSON, yang body here but the soul somewhere else.
PLS TUHAN, GRANT MY DOA FOR A JOB!!!
duduk umah stress, gi skola pun stress.
keje tutor pun stress.
Ader BF pun stress.
ngan perangai satu2 mintak kene rembat.
Really.
I feel like smacking all those I am frustrated with.
I got to noe, how much it costs for the laptop repair.
A WHOPPING $270!!!
kimek, maner nak dpt duit seh?!
its already repaired and currently paid by my uncle.
how to pay him?
AKU NAK KEJE!!
entah2 nanti gi keje pun stress.
aiyah as long as I get my pay and do my job superbly,
I am happie.
Just dun get too involve in any office politics.
seriously.
Politics are bad.
Maybe I am getting all irritated for nth
or I am just over reacting.
or I am just plain unable to handle pple with attitude problem.



Post a Comment