5.10.09
I pray.
I pray that I will be able to find balance in life soon.
I pray that I will nvr stop nor forget nor be lazy to pray.
I pray that I will be a better person.
I pray for ultimate happiness in life and hereafter.
I pray for my family and friends.
I pray that I will be given the chance to taste the goodness of life.
I pray that I will find my path towards happiness and joy soon enuff.
I pray that evrything will be alright in the end.
I pray that I will be more religion wise.
I pray that hopefully, Kal will eventually be the One and Kal will open up his mind.
Fate has a lot in store for us,
its only a matter whether we,
as humans, can accept it and get on with life.
Easier said than done,
but we have to learn.
I guess God is fair enuff to those who has been seeking him,
either while being troubled or while basking in joy.
Pple like me still have a lot more work to do.
I must admit I am still grateful to Him,
for giving me such wonderful frens, caring family
and a great but challanging BF to understand.
@ times, Kal just needs someone to sentak him.
I still need beef up on understanding of my religion.
I am ashamed of myself for being only a Muslim on the I/C.



Post a Comment