5.10.09



Bau minyak atar menusuk hidungku.
Kepala aku berpusing seketika.

okay cyty, watever.



I was thinking about a lot of things but,
when I want to type it all out,
it just like disappeared from my mind.
I hate mind blocks.
currently, I am thinking of what I wanna wear for my Grad Ceremony.
Thot of a Kimono top and office pants.
smt like that lah.
but they want a shirt blouse.
boleh ke aku pakai white Kimono top??
well they said formal mah...
bedal je lah.
I'll source for inspirations.

that aside,
I feel so guilty for scolding Kal like shit on the phone the other day.
but at the same time, I dun feel how I feel
evrytime we have misunderstandings.
Like u noe, simpan dalam.
To think back, I feel he deserved the vulgarities.
I am not the kind of person to hurl vulgarities at someone,
neither when casually nor when angry.
but U noe, who can withstand the pain again and again when someone calls u this
and that, evrytime we quarrel?
But now I feel like I make Kal feel as if he's really...
nvm.

on a lighter note, my bro is calling me.
he downstairs, asking me to throw his lighter down.
mintak kene yakdish btol tau budak ni.
malam2 buta.
I noe evrything has to go on secretly,
my parents still treat us as if we're kids.





0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com