8.9.09

unusual as things seem rite now,
I have a lot of worries in my mind.
constant fear of a lot of things.
Its the middle of the fasting month and things seem a little strange
in my house.
The feeling is very unsettling and its making me so
fidgety.
I just can't put a finger on wat it is.

I am happie for my friends for being where they are.
hehe.
they say you reap what you sow.
most of them are pursuing careers and such.
some are going for further studies.
as for me,
I am still struggling.
God noes when my rezeki is coming in.
But i am happie enuff that I can help pay @ least the bill under my
name.
I just need serious budgeting.
If my family of 8 has been like forever surviving on my
father's income of $ 1700++,
with the perfect budgeting skills of my mum,
why can't I?
hehe.
i noe.

that's all my update for today.
toodles.


0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com