20.9.09

To start of the post, its the morning of Eid.
Its quite a cold morning.
anyway.

I would like this post to go out to all the muslims
celebrating Eid today,
either lavishly or just mediocre,
Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin.

To those who noe me,
I would like to seek ur forgiveness for any of my past
wrongdoings towards any of you and halalkan makan minum ye..

Let's start fresh and new.
hee... I'm tearing up..
=')

I am happie that before Syawal came,
I had made new friends and got to solve one big prob.
Alhamdulillah.
I am HAPPIE that I get to fulfill one of my post b'dae wishes too.
I hope as a new 20YO,
I'll be a better person, daughter, girlfriend, friend, bestfriend...
the list goes on.

I pray that things will be better post Syawal.
And may all of us dimurahkan rezeki and always be contented with what we have.

gtg now, wanna get ready and kiss my mum's hand.
cant wait.


Labels:

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com