18.9.09

I've baked choco chip cookies.
Had saved some for Kal.
But as usual, that ass has to suddenly flit off sumwhere,
without any warning and has no courtesy of sms-ing or calling me.
sweet kan.
He promised to meet me today.
but yeah.

I haven't been in anyone's good book nowadays
and its practically making me lose control of my mood swing.
I have been very cranky and I feel like shit.
Again, I dun need extra boost of shitiness from that mofo.
Ignore my language.

While patience is a virtue, how long can anyone stay patient?
Ask me if you wanna noe.
Patient has been my middle name.
Pple like to take advantage of it.
And some even mistaking it for nice-ness.
to a point where some of frens label me as too nice.
Yeah I let pple like that mofo, step over my head.
But I am like you too, I have feelings dumbass.


I feel so much better.

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com