14.9.09



I am watching Pinggiran Ramadhan rite now.
Sedih tngk cerite ni.
boleh nangis evrytime watch this.

anyhu... my thumb got injured. sorta.
was frying hotdogs in bread, and accidently dipped my hand
together with it in the hot oil.
Hurt like hell.
Ibu suggested to put colgate on it.
I tried rubbing ice on it.
soothed for a while, but the pain was really excruciating.

That aside, I can't wait to Raya.
hahaha. Mcm tak sabar2 g2.
Baju Raya sepasang pun jadi.
Actually, takde baju raye baru pun tak kisah.
I just cannot wait to meet my relatives.
The onli year where evryone can reallie come together.
hmm...

Speaking of celebrations, I have yet to hand in the Grad ceremony form.
Must come down school by this Wed.
Ibu might be coming.
The thing is its on the same day as my cousin's wedding.
So how??
Tngk mcm maner eh.


0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com