24.9.09
hits and misses
I miss my long hair seriously.
Now I have to make do with this short and haywire hair.
its a third wavy, a third curly and the rest is straight.
I haven't rebonded my hair yet.
I've checked the pricing @ the salon downstairs.
A hefty $150.
and dat's the cheapest.
I did my rebonding once down there,
and it I took the packcage which has in the middle pricing:$ 120.
wat happened.
And the $150 even applies to short hair.
-_-"
met Kal yest.
He helped me pull out all the extra dead things in my hair.
yeap, both like monyets; one on the toilet bowl, the other on the toilet floor(its dry)
search for the lice.
Armed with a bucket half filled with water and fingers,
he slowly scoured my oh-so-tebal-nak-mampus hair.
I am having goosebumps just recalling it.
stopped by Macs BP after that.
hungry.heehee.
then, while eating, thru the reflection, I saw Zalikha and Aisyah.
They: From enemies to best frens.
my old schoolmates and ex fren.
I noe they saw me and I just observed them thru the reflection.
They hesitated as they walked in.
and walked pass us very quickly.
I noe wat happened btwn me and them was a long time ago.
And it was my fault.
I did apologise thru my public apology in facebook.
I dunno whether they saw it.
Even though we were once in the same clique with
Radhika and Deborah and Suhaila,
I expected them to at least tegur.
Radhika did tegur me in facebook,
but it was only dat once and she sounded a bit bitchy.
Well, its the truth.
Wat's over is over kan.
And I made some very good frens while in MDIS.
And I have been able to live without them.
cry, laugh, sing without them.
Its not my ego talking.
Its reality.
okay. i have to scoot.
update more soon.
anyone, suggest me a place where the rebonding is good, cheaper that $120 and has treatment and cut.



Post a Comment