1.9.09

behind the scenes

Khidir's has been discharged from KKH yesterday evening.
alhamdulillah he's fine.
I have yet to noe the doctor's diagnosis.
I am just happy dat he's back home.
Wat happen on Sat was really shocking.
I din expect it to be so bad.
I wasn't home though.
So i din really get the full monty till I got back and
WB told me the whole story.

He has been having this condition for the past year now.
While I am still kept in the dark bout his diagnosis,
I have had the opp to encounter it b4.
and it saddens me,
to see my worried mum and the frantic call she made to me and Alien, twice,
in one single nite.
He's helpless when it strikes, and it just
made me more worried thinking about it.
Wat will happen if it strikes when he's just walking down
the road alone?
or crossing a busy street?
or walking in a dark secluded area?
how? how? how?
I can just shudder @ the gruesome thought.
I pray so hard dat will nvr happen.
amin.



0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com