18.8.09




just got home.

spent time de-stressing @ my kakak shina's hse.
as i got hme,
the room was as usual.. in a mess.

I was too tired to clean up the room.
i just thot " let's make it messier shall we?"
but then I jugak have to kemas.
then i was walking towards the door
when i saw the railing where u can fold ur telekong neatly and
hang it over the railing.
and as I could have guessed,
even folding a telekong is such a BIG chore.
i picked up both my sis telekong and threw it on their bed,
not caring where it landed.
I noe i shouldn't have done dat,
but heck.
I dun wanna care.


SICK AND TIRED.



Labels: ,

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com