1.8.09

Dreams

I've watched 4-5 hrs worth of Awan Dania.
LOL.
its funnie the way a tomboy dreams of becoming a flight attendant.
but hey, evryone can dream big, can't they?
and almost evryone thinks dat an FA has to be all demure and polite and gentle.
the straight and narrow minded will have that kind of perception.
well, i cannot be a person to judge another when i have many flaws
and no identifiable strengths.
i was just wondering wat if I myself became an FA or maybe the person at the ticketing area @
the terminal?????
hmm...
i'll dream alrite..
till then..
mushy, soft marshmallow-y dreams...
=O
yawning..

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com