16.8.09

currently sitting @ my uncle's hse.
hahah.
my cousins want to halau me from their hse.
haha.
coz they keep asking me when I going home.
maybe a bit l8er.
hmm...
My mum has been acting a lil moody.
actually.. very MOODY.
i dunno why.
bcoz of me??
I dunno.
I am very stressed up when it comes to my mum
and evrytime she gets moody or down,
I will always think its bcoz of me.
I dunno whether it is really my fault a not.
hmm..

I have been discussing things with Kal.
about jobs and stuff.
Alhamdullillah, he's been willing to open up his mind.
but I can't be too sure how long it will last.
He has a tendancy to, u noe, go back on his words.
watever it is, i hope that he has really open up his mind.
pray for me.
Amin.

and I hope evrything good will come our way soon.
Fasting month will be the start of it all.
=D

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com