22.8.09
as much as I want to find my channel of escapism,
its simply un-found.
I have to prepare myself for the fasting month,
which has already started,
plus a future which is already uncertain.
my love life is stabilising, Alhamdulillah.
But again I stress, its just too soon to say much.
My parents are on silent mode with me.
I really wonder wat is up,
I have no idea wat i did, or even better
wat they heard abt me.
I noe I tried my best to be filial and good,
let's give it a rest shall we?
Besides that, I am dumbfounded at the fact that
a lot of pple are avoiding me.
or maybe sorta ignoring my existence.
Diploma's ready for collection within this month.
I really thank Allah for making my path to achieve this Diploma,
a smooth one albeit the personal turmoil.
I am unworthy of this life that I lead,
I need to be more grateful.
I am never satisfied with what I had in the past.
Now I learn to appreciate things better.
Ramadhan will be a new beginning for me,
I really, really hope.
I need to cleanse myself , recharge and rejuvenate.
My best friend now is destroying her own future and
I watching it unable to do anything.
Screaming or ignoring her will do nth much.
If she reads this, then it good.
Watever u do, do it for a good cause.
Make sure it benefits you.
I haven't been there for you,
but I have been thinking and praying for you.
safety and all.
Time for me to get some shut eye,
before I get up again for pre-dawn meal.
Insyaallah, I can fast for most of the days this time round.
I miss u Haikal.



Post a Comment