24.8.09

apparently, it windy like crazy outside.
and my sisters are bickering over a toothbrush.
I have to wake Kal up @ 6 plus l8er for work.
and I have to have a mental workplan mapped out in my head.
I should write it down though.
I keep forgetting a lot of things nowadays.

I had a great time breaking fast yesterday @ Kal's.
despite being only the two of us and having only
prata, macaroni, jemput2...
haha, okay maybe its a lot.
but i couldn't finish all.
even just now, i ate so little for the pre-dawn meal.


So much has been going on.
I still couldn't find work.
It's been difficult.
but I'll try again.
oh Tika, thnxx for helping out so far in Job-mailing.
bahaha.
no, seriously.
thank you dearest babe.


I have been watching Kahwin Massal on youtube.
hehehe...
starring one and only..
jeng3..
AGNES MONICA!!!
i noe.
its quite a mediocre romcom indonesian drama.

must get going.
I'm having a migraine, again.

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com