14.8.09
200th post.
it seems like evryone has smt to do and something to attend to.
i'm stuck here with basically nth.
and i am still complaining.
i feel so dumb.
currently irritated with the situations in my house.
I have officially become the cleaner.
and I realise that evryone thinks I am.

I have a lot of things that I am unsatisfied with in Life rite now.
and i feel like throwing evrything and evryone outside the window.
as if i can.
stressed as I am, I have no one to turn to.
Kal's not being a great help either.
I noe that he is stressed out as he is with his mum and bro,
financially and emotionally.
it seems dat he is hanging on to me for dear life as I am to him.
but as assured I am of us,
I need to crack my brain of a way to make him see far
into he future.
Maybe this time I nailed it, fingers crossed.
Amin.
Kal's changing, bit by bit.
And I noe he can.
He needs time.
and the encouragement.
And I hope I can get him there.

Sisterhood, I MISS YOU BABES.



Post a Comment