29.6.09

Photobucket





alhamdulillah.

good news.
Kal's swab's negative.
=D


i still dunno wt time he will be discharged.
the hospital is taking an awful long time to dispense the medicine.
but i guess we can't blame them.
coz rite now, healthcare personnels are working extra hard
to ensure good service despite
the climbing number of the infected.

however, that doesn't mean that they can anyhow discharge a person,
sans the fact that the patient is still infected.
oh well.

i salute all healthcare workers.
be it nurses or admin.
or doctors or surgeons.
or even the hospital cleaners.
seriously.
thumbs up!!
ur bravery during the SARS and even now,
H1N1 ,
is astounding.






0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com