23.6.09

2nd Day.

yeap u read it correctly.
erm.
i have been reading, sighing, watching tele, kolling Kal, playing the com.
Kal's up in ***.
compared to my house, he is like, in luxury.
sans the fact that he has to stay put in that place facing four walls.
i blardie miss him.
irresponsible citizen has went arnd and Kal got it.
these pple has no brain.

besides that, WB has been bugging me to help her
do-up her blog.
she was so fickle minded that it took
more than 7 hrs to find at least a blogskin.
hmm.
ooohh..
S'pore is searching for a Blogger to blog about
the upcoming S'pore Idol competition.
hurhur.

i am bored.
!!!


0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .



Photobucket
Cyty.
20.
Needing to find her Path in life.
Surrounded by Wonderful Friends & Families
Wants to find closure after all the havoc.
P.s. Read at ur own risk.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com