29.5.09
my head is really hurting.
i keep complaining but i nvr go check.
no money lah.
but seriously pening giler!
i feel like i am neglected by Kal nowadays.
mayb coz i dun have sch and i am always at home.
and maybe he is always bz with his work.
but even so, when i was still bz with sch,he doesn't fail to call.
inilah manusia.
biler orng tu sibok ader tanyer2, ckp irritating.
biler diri sendiri dah bosan, orng tu tk contct lak.
argh!! pening.
and the weather's warm and humid.
goodness.
global warming!!
i have to bathe again and again.
i am thinking of learning to explore the meanings hidden in the al-quran.
i wanna re-learn how to read it properly.
blom katam k.
i so the embarrassed.
besides dat,
i am kinda bummed coz i promised Kal to don the jilbab after GP, or to be precise after finish sch.
but...
i noe, i noe.
dun do it for others but for urself.
but if i keep thinking, sampai biler??
smpai biler nak have second thots of wearing the tudong??
dah tua kerepot baru nak pakai?
sorie mulut lancang.
but, but...
wearing the tudong will partly make u feel like the complete muslim woman.
correct?
the identity is there.
tapi kalau akhlak , aqidah takde?
aiyah.
evryone has their own weaknesses.
no one's perfect.
ni baru pasal tudong.
sorie bout the tudong issue.
takmo terase.
only the tots running in my cocked up head rite now.
i noe nuts about my religion.
well, i have to learn more.
man.
sometimes i think i am shallow.
urgh.
okay i am blabbering.
I am currently hoping that I need tranquilizers coz I have been having trouble sleeping lately.
I hope I dun Become Insomniac.
Help anyone?



Post a Comment