24.5.09
I am currently sitting at the staircase waiting for Kal to emerge from his house.
Its been so many times since I did this kind of job.
Waiting.
Waiting.
Waiting.
I’ve waited for people but people don’t really like to wait for me.
Funny isn’t it?
How a simple waiting game can turn into the biggest quarrel or maybe even destroy a friendship and relationship that you’ve built with all the love and affection that you have for the person?
How powerful the word is when it can turn the world topsy turvy and everything is misunderstood?
Just because of waiting.
For something to happen.
For someone to return.
For time to pass.
Whatever it is, waiting for someone is always a heartbreaker.
Waiting for him or her to return your love.
Waiting for him or her to reply your messages or calls or even letters of sweet affection.
Waiting for him or her to change for the better so the relationship to work.
Waiting for the time where the relationship would end so you could move on in search for a better life.
Waiting for a lot of things that might happen or not .
Waiting is a chore and hassle when the person you’ve been waiting for is someone is unimportant.
But it differs so much when that someone is so important to you in life.
And because of this, waiting is just something that you would die for doing it for them.
So don’t you think the line “I’ll wait for you.” Or “I’ll be waiting for you” is so overrated and clichéd?
Been there and done that so many times.



Post a Comment